Five nights dinner bed & breakfast
In a good location and just a 10 -15 minute walk to the town centre, the Monterery provides an impressive number of amenities including outdoor and indoor pool complex with steam room, Jacuzzi and fitness area. Other facilities include: Stylish lounge and bar area, hotel shop, free Wi-Fi & car park.
St Helier is alive with bustling streets and an exciting waterfront area. The public transport system on the island is easy to use, or you may decide to hire a car to explore the many attractions.
• Return flights from East Midlands Airport to Jersey
• Airport Taxes
• One piece of hold luggage per person (20 Kgs max)
• Return transfers from your chosen joining point
• Return transfers from Jersey Airport to your hotel
• Services of resident representative
• Full day guided tour
• Five nights dinner bed & breakfast at the Monterey Hotel
A range of optional excursions will be available locally, and they can be booked through your local representative.
CHANNEL ISLANDS BOOKING CONDITIONS
This holiday is provided by our close partner Travelsmith Limited ATOL licence number 1917.
The following conditions apply:
A deposit of £175 is payable at the time of booking. Final balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Days before departure % charge of holiday cost
41-29 days 70%
28-15 days 80%
14-8 days 90%
7 days or less 100%
Our travel insurance is £46 per person