Our Use of Your Information
1. We may disclose your information to our suppliers and service providers, who may be located outside the UK/EEA (European Economic Area), so that we can provide you with your holiday services, including transfers, flight, holiday or insurance, etc. Only information that is necessary for this purpose is disclosed. For air holidays, it may be a mandatory requirement, imposed on airlines by governments at the point(s) of departure and/or destination, to disclose your information for security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate.
2. We may use your information for the purposes under which we are registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act. We may also disclose your information to companies who carry out data processing services on our behalf such as for administration, business management, operations, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, analysis and other normal business practices. If we search against the files of credit reference agencies, they will record the search and hence the way in which you conduct your account with us may be shared with other lenders and credit agencies.
3. Some of the data we collect about you, such as relating to health, may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, but we do so on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking your holiday with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with. For example, if you become ill and your illness is infectious, we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
Direct Marketing Material
1. We may from time to time contact you by post with information on offers and holidays and related services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or promotions.
2. You may indicate your preference to also receive our direct marketing material for the above purposes by telephone or e-communications (e-mail, SMS or e-brochure) on our website(s) or forms, or to our staff at the time you first supplied us your information.
3. If you do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point 2 of “Your Rights" below.
1. You have the right to request in writing a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
2. You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
This website uses “cookies” which is a piece of information that is stored on your computer hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting our website, our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once you close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website.
Will we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party.
P.C. Executive Coaches of Lincoln may provide aggregate statistics about our services, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, however these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
P.C. Executive Coaches of Lincoln reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.